Every baby boomer has a different goal for retirement. It’s an incredible milestone in life and one that we can’t wait to reach. To enjoy your retirement years, it’s essential to start planning early.
Your retirement plan should answer these questions:
- Do I have enough to retire?
- Will my money last for the rest of my life?
- How much do I need in retirement?
- What government benefits are available?
- What happens if my health changes?
Many people don’t know how much money they need to retire. The answer is it all depends. Planning for retirement will look different depending on your goals. We will consider your hobbies, interests, and health conditions to create a plan that is right for you. We’ll also need to answer these questions:
- When do you want to retire?
- Where do you want to live in retirement?
- What will your expenses be?
- What will be your income every month?
We’re here to help. As you work through all the stages of retirement, we’ll answer these questions and help you retire with financial confidence.
Are you retiring with debt? If you want to minimize debt in retirement, you should have a strategy and timeline and first attack the most troublesome debt. It’s important to consider taxes, retirement portfolio withdrawals and income streams when tackling the debt.